Friday, April 3, 2009

My blogging BBF's anniversary

I know--my posting schedule is all messed up this week!

I'm here today to say "Happy One-Year Anniversary" to my blogging BFF Julie, star of 47 and Starting Over. I love her blog (I could certainly relate to the title) and her sense of humor, and I can't wait to meet her when she comes to stay with me in Vegas for Memorial Day weekend! I just may have come across a chick who's more bawdy and fun loving than I am--is that possible???

Do me a favor and hop over there--and leave a comment while you're at it. Her goal is to rack up 100 comments on her anniversary post. And tell her Linda Lou, her twin separated at birth, sent you!

Congratulations, Julie! What a fantastic milestone. Keep up the good work!

2 comments:

Julie D said...

Thanks, babe! I cannot wait...we're under 50 days finally!!!!

And thanks for sending your readers my way. Love you!

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Heading over to Julie's place right now. Are you saying she's more bawdy and fun-loving than me? :=)