Friday, October 29, 2010

"Road trip 2010: The return" starts TOMORROW!

I'm posting today because I know I won't have a chance to post tomorrow.  Yep, tomorrow--as early as we possibly can--we'll be hitting the road en route to Las Vegas.   I can't wait to get to our first destination!  I'll try to post every day, but it's not always easy when you're on the road.  At the very least, I'll make periodic updates on Facebook, so feel free to follow me.

I'm excited out of my mind.  Once I get back to Vegas I'll be starting a brand new chapter of my life and these are unchartered waters; I'll be in a situation that's entirely new to me.  There's a lot of uncertainty, and I'm totally comfortable with it.  It's like I'm jumping in the deep end and while I think I know how to swim, I'm about to find out just how strong a swimmer I really am. All I can say is, I'm going to do my best to make it work.  I'm making a c-c-c-c-commitment. Commitment.  There, I said it.  Kidding--I'm psyched about it; I couldn't be happier.

Stay tuned--it's going to be fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you when you're gone...but I'll see you tonight!! Have a safe trip. Don't forget to send your sister back! Love you!!

Donna

Everyday Goddess said...

bon chance, bon voyage!

C.Thurlow said...

Good luck with your adventures...love reading your posts! Maybe we can do lunch when you reach your final destination...Henderson! Be safe on your journey.

Bar L. said...

You are my f*cking hero! I am unemployed again so may take a road trip of my own up to sin city :)

Carol said...

Safe travels.

Carol :)