Sunday, November 28, 2010

Great weekend in L.A. and an upcoming comedy show

OMG, I had a fantastic time in L.A.!  What a fun place to visit.  As you can see, the weather was gorgeous. My friend Nina (the real-life "Mona" in my book) is an L.A. native and works as an actual tour guide schlepping tourists around, so she knows all the hot spots.  I took this of her on Rodeo Drive.


I'll tell you more in Tuesday's post, I promise.  It was a blast.

In the meantime, I want to let those of you in Las Vegas know that I'll be doing a set as part of an all-female comics' showcase Thursday night at 8:00 at Choices Pub, located at 6720 West Cheyenne.  I've never been part of an all-girl show (schwing!), so I'm really looking forward to this. 


If you're in town and can go out on a school night, be sure to check it out!

3 comments:

raydenzel1 said...

g Spot? brilliant!

Mike Dennis said...

Break a leg Thursday night, Linda.

Lori Biker said...

I so wish.... I will be sending you great positive vibes. You're the best!