Friday, August 12, 2011

What's your guess?

So how exactly does one go from living in a 1-bedroom apartment--sleeping on an air mattress, mind you--to living in a 4,000 sq. ft. home in a gated community?  One of my readers suggested I should have some fun with this before tomorrow's post, so here are some possibilities.  One of the following is true. What's your guess?

a)  Kindle sales of Bastard Husband: A Love Story are through the friggin' roof and housing in Las Vegas is cheap as hell these days, so I got myself a big old pad to run around in.  Not sure what I'm actually going to do with it yet, but I couldn't pass it up.

b)  I found this sweet house on craigslist and will be living there with two of my single girlfriends who are also germ freaks like me.  Think Monk meets The Golden Girls.  Why should be all live in tiny apartments when together we can live large?  And in supreme cleanliness?

c)  Mike and I reconciled (again) and found a place big enough for the two of us and his three kids.  There's no turning back now.  Think a reality show waiting to happen.  A scaled-down Linda Land will be recreated in one of the bedrooms, though the view is less than spectacular.

d)  One of my former co-workers bought the house, but he'll be traveling for at least another 6 months.  He doesn't want it to stay empty, so in the meantime, I get to enjoy the place (and his furniture when it gets delivered) for the cost of utilities.  

e)  None of the above.

Okay, there are your choices.  Which one do you think is true?

11 comments:

raydenzel1 said...

I am going with D. Financially it makes sense. ( Here is where I would insert a reference to a party, nakedness, a winning bet and... )but I won't.
The utilities will be a big enough expense as it is. My second guess would be none of the above. We will wait and see.

Sous-Chef said...

I'm going to vote "D"

Kellee said...

I think D, too. Which is a sweet deal especially since summer is nearly over.

elbee309 said...

At first, I went with D also but after reading the choices again and rereading yesterday's post, I'm going with C.

Anonymous said...

C...definitely!

Debbie said...

I HAVE NO IDEA. HELP ME!

XOXO
Deb

drewzepmeister said...

After reading the other one I have to say it is B. That is the only one that really makes sense to me.

But either way it is I just hope you really enjoy the new place and have a lot of fun in it.

Tender Heart Bear said...

I think it would have to be B. That is the only one that really makes sense with the Movin' on up. I just hope you really enjoy your new place and have a lot of fun in it.

Anonymous said...

I'd say B (because of a comment) or C (because of a comment)

Julie D said...

If it were B, I'd be one of the girlfriends.

And since I know the answer I'll just shut up now.

Get the guest room ready. Ill be there in like 39 days

Jamie said...

Okay...so now it's Saturday.

Inquiring minds and all that jazz..

Have a wonderful day! :)