Monday, September 10, 2012

A cool newsletter for you techies out there

If you're remotely interested in anything techie, I want to turn you on to Jake Ludington's weekly newsletter.  I worked at the same place as this guy years ago.  The fact that I used the word "techie" should give you the hint that I'm not a real techie type.  Nonetheless, I find his content to be very accessible, even for someone like moi.

Browse through out his Delighted Robot website and if you think this is for you, sign up for his weekly newsletter at the top of the page.  I am easily overwhelmed by all the new technology, but Jake helps identify the best of the best and explains the functionality in a way that's easy to understand.

Check it out!

1 comment:

grrouchie said...

I used to be a techie but the money ran out.
Now, I just lust over everything that comes out and pout a little when I can't have any of it myself lol.

Followed the link and will probably subscribe!
Thanks