Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reminder: Last day for free shipping

OMG, thanks so much to all of you who've ordered my book right out of the gate! If you haven't ordered yours yet, do it today and the shipping's on me. I wish I could extend this offer, but man, the postage adds up--more than $200 in just six days! The good news is, that's a lot of books going out. Again, thank you!

I look forward to your feedback on my story--feel free to become a Facebook fan and start a discussion thread. God knows you'll probably have some questions--ha!

When I started this blog over a year ago, I had no idea how much joy it would bring me. Can I say one more time--THANK YOU?

Thank you. For everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda Lou...Eric aka Jack21 here. Bought your book a few days ago....any ETA on its arrival?

Thanks...E

Vegas Linda Lou said...

It seems to take about 3-4 days for books to reach the east coast. Hang tight!

Anonymous said...

Or a week...but it did finally get here!! Thanks, Linda. I so look forward to reading it.