Monday, November 16, 2009

If you have some free time today...

Bastard Husband: A Love Story is now available on Amazon.com. If you've read the book and want to kill some time at work today, please do me a favor and submit a short review (a sentence or two is fine) here. Reviews help greatly with sales and are very much appreciated!

If you want to save shipping costs and receive a signed copy, you can always order BH right from this site. You can also get it through your local bookstores, but you'll have to order it--it won't be carried in stock.

Happy freakin' Monday...

5 comments:

Tara said...

It would be my honor to write something up for you :)
XOXO

Julie D said...

Done!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Damnit still trying to find time to read it. It's on my list!

Fragrant Liar said...

Okay, darn it! I'm ordering my book right now! I'll write you a review too, and you can't stop me!

Hurricane Mikey said...

I've also posted a brief review. And I gave it five stars, BTW!