Monday, November 16, 2009

If you have some free time today...

Bastard Husband: A Love Story is now available on Amazon.com. If you've read the book and want to kill some time at work today, please do me a favor and submit a short review (a sentence or two is fine) here. Reviews help greatly with sales and are very much appreciated!

If you want to save shipping costs and receive a signed copy, you can always order BH right from this site. You can also get it through your local bookstores, but you'll have to order it--it won't be carried in stock.

Happy freakin' Monday...

5 comments:

Tara said...

It would be my honor to write something up for you :)
XOXO

Julie said...

Done!!!!!

Danica said...

Damnit still trying to find time to read it. It's on my list!

Fragrant Liar said...

Okay, darn it! I'm ordering my book right now! I'll write you a review too, and you can't stop me!

Hurricane Mikey said...

I've also posted a brief review. And I gave it five stars, BTW!