Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tonight on Aging Nymphs

OMG, Lori and Russ' anniversary surprise came off perfectly last night! Details in tomorrow's post, but first...

Trying to get your life together? Maybe you know where you want to go, but can't seem to get there, or maybe you're still wondering what you want to be when you grow up. Our guest, life coach Deborah Bailey, spills the beans on how a life coach can help you attain your goals and get you where you want to be. Deborah also has a hilarious blog, The Peach Tart--check her out!

To listen or join the conversation tonight, simply go to our Blog Talk Radio website at 7:00 Pacific/10:00 Eastern and click on the show’s title. Call the number on the screen to join the conversation, or you can listen to the show archives anytime by clicking a link on the right sidebar of this site.

This is going to be a fun show. God knows I'm a friggin' mess--is a life coach enough, I wonder, or do I need a whole psychiatric team? Hope you can join us!

4 comments:

Julie D said...

OMG, I gotta try and get in on this tonight! Setting an alarm on my phone now. Love me some Peach Tart!

Unknown said...

I just set my computer alarm. I will be there!!! I love Peach Tart. She is as funny -- no, scratch that...she's funnier than I am! LOL

AmyK said...

I received a the Scribbler Award and thought I would pass it on to one of my favorite scribblers. You can come pick it up. Casual attire accepted.

Lori Biker said...

Thanks to Deborah for being the guest on our show! A few listeners contacted me and said that it was really informative. They had always wondered about the life coach concept! You may want to screen 518 area code calls!!! Thanks again!